h1

Analysis Paralysis

October 3, 2009

It thought it would be a bit of fun to have a piece of my art work made into a t shirt.  I decided to use one of my early monoprints as they are simpler more designed based images.  So without further ado I now reveal the Analysis Paralysis designer t-shirt:

tshirt 001

tshirt 006

This is the original artwork used:

analysis paralysis 2

analysis paralysis 2

Advertisements

2 comments

  1. Julie,
    I must admit, that’s pretty impressive!
    It looks great!
    What are the steps that you did, to make it into a T-shirt?
    Am intrigued.
    Best Wishes


  2. Hi Ana, Thanks for your kind compliments. For this one, I used an online printing company to put my image on the t shirt (Zazzle). However, I hope to learn screenprinting techniques in the coming months with a view to being able to create my own.

    The original artwork was a monoprint where I placed my paper on top of an inked up glass sheet. Then I drew my image in reverse on the back of the paper to transfer the final image in ink to the front.

    Thanks for dropping by.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: